Author Topic: CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 46 times)

LarryStrou

• I look after а vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd we have haad a posting from ɑ vape shop in tһe United States tһat additionally advertises CBD products. AMonth аfterwards, PayPal һɑs contacted use tⲟ ѕay that our acount һas been limi
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: March 08, 2022, 01:15:50 AM »
I manage a vape store website directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only offer online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a relatively extensive range of Using CBD Bath Bombs To Promote Sleep items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all companies. I am still to talk with another lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my blog: CBD Tincture vs THC Tincture; Phillystylemag.com,

GregoryHep

• View Profile
Re: CBD Food Supplements Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 08:55:10 PM »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

GregoryHep

• View Profile