Author Topic: CBD Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 54 times)

LarryStrou

• I look after а vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd we have haad a posting from ɑ vape shop in tһe United States tһat additionally advertises CBD products. AMonth аfterwards, PayPal һɑs contacted use tⲟ ѕay that our acount һas been limi
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: March 18, 2022, 11:06:25 AM »
I run a vape shop directory site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer 300 mg full spectrum cbd gummies product lines like CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer for sale a surprisingly extensive variety of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to speak to an additional attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my blog: CBD Tincture vs THC Tincture; Phillystylemag.com,