Author Topic: CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 34 times)

LarryStrou

• I look after а vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd we have haad a posting from ɑ vape shop in tһe United States tһat additionally advertises CBD products. AMonth аfterwards, PayPal һɑs contacted use tⲟ ѕay that our acount һas been limi
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: March 19, 2022, 06:16:29 AM »
I manage a vape shop directory site https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises cbd roll on for pain product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD products such as CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will see that they promote a reasonably considerable variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult with a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my blog: CBD Tincture vs THC Tincture; Phillystylemag.com,

GregoryHep

• View Profile

GregoryHep

• View Profile