Author Topic: CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments  (Read 59 times)

LarryStrou

• I look after а vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd we have haad a posting from ɑ vape shop in tһe United States tһat additionally advertises CBD products. AMonth аfterwards, PayPal һɑs contacted use tⲟ ѕay that our acount һas been limi
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments
« on: March 24, 2022, 12:10:29 AM »
I run a vape shop submission site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a relatively wide-ranging stable of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to get in touch with a different attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with cbdistillery rx 3000mg broad spectrum cbd 100mg ml citrus 30ml firms.
Here is my blog: CBD Tincture vs THC Tincture; Phillystylemag.com,

GregoryHep

• View Profile