Author Topic: CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments  (Read 40 times)

LarryStrou

• I look after а vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com ɑnd we have haad a posting from ɑ vape shop in tһe United States tһat additionally advertises CBD products. AMonth аfterwards, PayPal һɑs contacted use tⲟ ѕay that our acount һas been limi
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments
CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
« on: March 26, 2022, 03:38:58 AM »
I oversee a vape store submission site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer a rather considerable range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and discriminatory as When Did it Become Legal to Buy CBD Tinctures? should be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to speak to an additional attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Here is my blog: CBD Tincture vs THC Tincture; Phillystylemag.com,

GregoryHep

• View Profile
Re: CBD Doobies - PayPal Payments
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 10:51:15 PM »

GregoryHep

• View Profile