Author Topic: CBD Personal Lubricants Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 31 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Personal Lubricants Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: June 21, 2022, 09:14:22 AM »
I oversee a vape store website directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely provide web marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will see that they promote a comparatively considerable series of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment options and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For The Ultimate Guide to CBD Vape Oil - wmagazine.com - time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)

GregoryHep

• View Profile