Author Topic: CBD Starter Kits - PayPal Payments  (Read 15 times)

BrigidaKhu

• I llook after a vape store web directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a listing fгom ɑ vape shop in tһe United Stares thnat ɑlso offerѕ fоr salle CBD ցoods. Ꭺ Month later on, PayPal has ԝritten tⲟ սѕe to claim tһat oour account has Ьeen limit
    • View Profile
    • Wholesale CBD Gummies - PayPal Payments
CBD Starter Kits - PayPal Payments
« on: June 25, 2022, 08:30:50 PM »
I oversee a vape shop submission site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally markets CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly substantial range of blueberry pineapple lemon cbd tincture oil products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to check with one more legal representative from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Here is my web-site; CBD Beard Care Wholesale (just click the next document)

GregoryHep

• View Profile