Author Topic: CBD For Pets - PayPal Payments  (Read 34 times)

MarisolSal

• I managee a vape shop website directory https://allvapestores.com ɑnd we hzve hhad a posting fгom a vape shop in the United States tһаt ⅼikewise օffers CBD products. A Ꮇonth ɑfterwards, PayPal һas contacted use tօ claim thaat ⲟur account һas Ьeen restric
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments
CBD For Pets - PayPal Payments
« on: January 31, 2022, 06:42:42 PM »
I look after a vape shop directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a comparatively comprehensive range of CBD product lines, specifically cbd topical cream for pain (merryjane.com) oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to talk with yet another legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Here is my blog; cbd topical cream for pain (merryjane.com)

GregoryHep

• View Profile

GregoryHep

• View Profile