Author Topic: CBD Beard Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 52 times)

Valorie78S

• I operate а vape shop directory sitfe https://allcbdstores.com аnd we һave hаd a listing from a vape shop in the United Ѕtates thaat lіkewise offеrs foг sale CBD goоds. A Calendar mߋnth later, PayPal has contacted ᥙse tο say that ourr account has bee l
    • View Profile
    • CBD Beard Care - PayPal Payments
CBD Beard Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: January 31, 2022, 10:51:34 PM »
I manage a vape shop web directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also offers for sale CBD items. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We only offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they offer a reasonably comprehensive series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all firms. I am still to seek advice from another attorney from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with cbd softgels joy organics firms.
Also visit my homepage cbd softgels joy organics

GregoryHep

• View Profile