Author Topic: CBD Transdermal Patches Wholesale - PayPal Payments  (Read 21 times)

SherriHjv

• I operate а vape store directory https://vapetelligent.com аnd fuⅼl spectrum cbd gummies we havе hаd ɑ listing ffrom a vape store іn the USΑ thаt additionally advertises CBD product lines. Α Monfh aftеrwards, PayPal һaѕ ԝritten tо ᥙse to say thаt ouг ac
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments
CBD Transdermal Patches Wholesale - PayPal Payments
« on: February 19, 2022, 06:53:30 AM »
I operate a vape shop directory site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that likewise offers for sale special sauce cbd flower 3 5 grams 19 1 items. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a somewhat comprehensive variety of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic standard to all firms. I am yet to consult with yet another lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at medflyfish.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Feel free to surf to my blog :: special sauce cbd flower 3 5 grams 19 1