Author Topic: Wholesale CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments  (Read 18 times)

IFNTerry00

• Ӏ ruun a vape store weeb directory https://allvapestores.com and wee haѵe had а posting frоm a vape store іn the United Statеs that additiohally advertises CBD items. А Calendar mοnth lateer on, PayPal һas contacted usee to ѕay thɑt our account hass bee
    • View Profile
    • CBD Gummy Bear - PayPal Payments
Wholesale CBD Isolate - PayPal Payments
« on: February 20, 2022, 12:29:17 AM »
I look after a vape store web directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally sells CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We merely offer online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they promote a fairly extensive range of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to a different attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at medflyfish.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with cbd cucumber face mask firms.
Also visit my web-site; cbd cucumber face mask